Test automation has become an increasingly critical and strategic necessity for today’s businesses to decrease the overall cost of testing, and improve software quality. Poor quality software applications can increase costs, impact revenue and negatively affect reputation and brand recognition. Agile organizations and products that have frequent changes rely on automation testing for improved efficiencies.
Sybrant’s test automation specialists help you identify automation opportunities, develop appropriate automation strategies, select right methodologies and deploy suitable tools in addition to providing the right training to your team to ensure your automation strategy is a success.
Our strategic evaluation of your test automation opportunities is the first step in the process.
Our test automation capability is built around the following:
- Internally developed test automation frameworks / accelerators that complement major ‘commercial off the shelf’ tools or Open Source tools like Selenium
- Real-world experience across different engagements, e.g., test automation for enterprise applications, business web sites and software products
- Experience delivering test automation across different domains such as Financial services, Healthcare, Media & entertainment, Ecommerce & Retail and Software Product Development
- Based on our deep experience in automating software testing for our clients, we have developed a unique Test Automation Framework enabling organization to create reusable software test assets and components that are highly robust and scalable
- Sybrant’s test framework integrates with market leading tools that can be implemented with the customers’ choice of tools both off-the-shelf and open source
OUR TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK FEATURES
The framework is designed to address gaps in traditional test automation approach. Some of the key features are:
- Easily deployable in different customer environments
- Configurable test environment settings
- Integration with test harness tools or work as standalone
- Automated result reporting that is independent of the tool
- APIs for database connectivity that can work with any underlying databases
- Source controlling of scripts
- Framework driven test automation solution that can be moulded for data driven, keyword driven, modular based or any other hybrid based automation framework
- Facilitates customized reporting