Company At a Glance
To be the leader in the independent testing space by using contemporary technologies, systems and processes involving well trained and certified people.
To leverage the time zone difference with offshore testing capabilities that drive faster time-to-market products with cost-effective QA / testing delivery for our customers worldwide.
Companies always ponder over the question – In-house QA or external QA? Many times you tend to miss the point that the mind-set required for software development is different from that of software testing. In most instances the developers are used for software testing as well because it is always a challenge to maintain an internal testing team. The product development methodology you adopt also determines whether you need the QA people either from the beginning or after the development reaches a certain level. The new age companies consider external QA that answer these questions favourably.
Sybrant is a leader in Independent Software Testing. Our services are built on strong industry experience and understanding of the contemporary technologies. We help customers realize higher business efficiencies at lower costs by using modern techniques and methodologies. We have extensive experience working offshore using agile testing methodology. We help our customers achieve over 50% reduced Total Cost of Ownership and hence we are their “Testing Partner of Choice” for nearly a decade.
Your organization’s success depends on your ability to adapt quickly and effectively. Disruptive trends and changing market conditions require fast and proactive innovation. Organizations target faster delivery of applications to enable them to differentiate and increase efficiency. However, “faster” won’t translate to business success without an effective Quality Assurance (QA) strategy. Your QA program should be agile and responsive to the changing demands of the business, with success measurements aligned to the business goals and objectives.
Sybrant differentiates itself through its Business Assurance approach by leveraging its robust test framework and methodologies that incorporate testing aligned to business objectives, automated test design, continuous improvement, automation and execution, and continued managed services. We have helped leading companies grow their competitive advantage by our effective approaches to solve their testing challenges.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for our customers
- End –to-End Focus on reliability with our People, Processes, best practices, Tools, Domain, frameworks and solutions
- Expertise in handling the entire gamut of testing – Functional, automation, database, web services, white box, Performance, security, ERP testing, Mobile Testing, Embedded Testing
- Improve Process and efficiencies utilizing robust automation frameworks which are tool agnostic, instead of just moving jobs offshore
- Proven experience in testing complex and highly mission critical applications
- QA is not a second choice for our resources but it is a career for them
- Upto 5x performance improvement
- More than 30% reduction in time-to-market of your products
- Less than 1% defect leakage with 2x deployment speed
- Zero critical error leakage
Sybrant is growing at a rapid pace and we would like to expand our reach further. We are of the strong opinion that this will be possible by harnessing likeminded partners to join our success bandwagon. Our Business Associate Program is designed to meet the aspirations of individuals and organizations to meet their aspirations / business goals and get rewarded handsomely.
Who is a Business Associate?
Sybrant’s Business Associate program perfectly complements IT services companies and individuals with excellent Rolodex by helping them up sell and cross sell to their existing customers. Our Business Associate is one who perfectly complements and assists the company in its endeavor to serve the requirements of industries such as eCommerce, Retail, Financial Services, Logistics, Energy and Telecom. The hallmark of the business associate lies in their ability to tap the vast potential these industries provides.
What the Business Associate will get?
Experience – 1 to 4 Years
Education - B.Tech /B.E. - Any Specialization
- 2 - 4 years of experience in testing website and mobile site
- Excellent understanding of testing life cycle, SDLC, test Processes
- Strong technical background and have excellent problem solving abilities
- Good in at least one programming or scripting language
- Understanding of databases and ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should be a self-starter with high initiative and enthusiastic to learn and deliver on latest tools and technologies
- Experience in functional testing and coming up with test scenarios, test plan and executing them
- Experience with automation (must) & automation testing with tools like Selenium is must
- Experience with Appium Tool, API testing, QTP is required
- Experience with performance testing a great plus
Experience – 1 to 4 Years
Education – B.Tech / B.E. - Any Specialization
Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Certification in Testing will be an added advantage
- Excellent in Manual Testing
- Familiarity with Mantis and Bugzilla is a Plus
- Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing and applications testing
- Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
- Should be able to Execution & Monitoring of Test cases, well verse in Trouble shooting, testing concepts and making bug reports
- Responsible for Creating Test plans and creating Client & Internal Reporting
- Maintaining Quality Manuals & Standards; document
Experience – 3 to 6 Years
Education - B.Tech / B.E. - Any Specialization & PG - MCA – Computers.
- Managing the daily workload of a Tester and giving direction on projects
- Analysis and creation of formal documentation including project test plans, reports and proposals when necessary
- Test scripting and manual test execution
- Defect management and reporting Communicating defect issues to PMO and back to client upon request
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution
- Work with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology
- Support existing business process automations and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experienced at software Testing Web application testing & Database testing
- Good experience in Bug tracking tool Bugzilla, Mantis etc.
- Good understanding of Manual Testing & Automation testing: Test Plan creation & Bug life cycle, Daily status reporting, Testing guidelines and best practices
Experience – 2 to 4 Years
Education - B.Tech / B.E. - Any Specialization.
- Native Application Mobile Testing experience (2-3 years)
- Experience with iOS, Android, or Windows Apps (2-3 years); having more than one a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledgeable with HTTP Proxy applications: Charles Proxy
- Experience using ADB / Logcat / StackTrace, etc.
- Familiarity with OSX and Windows
- Familiarity / experience with Android Studio / Xcode a plus
- Experience with OO programming languages a plus
- Experience testing web application / ecommerce applications also a plus
Experience – 3 to 6 Years
Education - B.Tech / B.E. - Any Specialization & PG - M.Tech – Computers.
- 3- 6 years of progressive experience in security domain with expertise in any one or more of the following areas Performs Ethical Hacking into products/ solutions
- Be up- to- date with industry trends and reflect the same competency at work
- Give training in the field of expertise
- Pro- actively co- ordinate and collaborate with different stake holders at different stages of security testing in the project
- Creates and updates test specifications
- Ensure technical & testing documentation is kept up to date and audit ready converting the test protocols into automated scripts for execution
- Certifications: CEH/ OSCP/ CSSLP/ CISSP/ GCIH/ GPEN (at least one)
Experience – 4 to 7 Years
Education - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization.
- Must know HP Load Runner / HP Performance Center, Jmeter or any other tool is an added Advantage
- Must know scripting using at least two protocols: WEB HTTP/ HTML and Java Over HTTP/Ajax TruClient
- Must know how to write / develop scripts for both Websites and Web services. Developing scripts for mobile apps is an added advantage
- Basic Java Programming knowledge
- Must know about profiling using tools like DynaTrace, JConsole, and AppDynamics
- Must know about monitoring resources (CPU/ Memory) utilization using different tools
- Knowledge of Application Servers like JBOSS/WebSphere and Linux Operating System is an added advantage
- Knowledge of analyzing application logs is an added advantage
- Must have basic SQL Knowledge (Postgres and Oracle 11g)
- Must coordinate and participate in requirements review and performance testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of any assigned project
- Should be able to document performance test strategy and test plans covering environment, schedule, test data set up, testing techniques, and key SLA metrics keeping end-user requirements and customer experience in mind
- Conduct manual and automated performance testing, manage performance defects, and troubleshoot performance issues covering platform hardware analysis, scalability, and application profiling (JVM, Databases, etc.)
Experience – 1 to 4 Years
Education – Any Degree
- Some or all Inside Sales activities including lead generation, qualification of prospects, and services demonstration
- Disciplined implementation of the process and contribution to improving the strategy
- Deliver on outreach programs including cold calls, warm follow-up calls, emails and social media (LinkedIn)
- Documentation of all sales metrics using a CRM
- Proactive, organized, responsible, Passionate about technology
- Disciplined - work hard and to get better professionals
- Aggressive - want to be very successful!
- Competitive - want to win!
- Smart - understand the business value behind technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements
- Tenacity and aggression in achieving goals consistently
- Work during business hours of the assigned territory. The team’s coverage spans West to East Coast time zones in North America
Benefits of working at Sybrant:
- Opportunities to learn and build expertise while reaching to multiple software companies over the tenure
- While working with Sybrant - you will work closely with their VPs/Directors who have rich experience in US market. This gives you a chance to learn from many great leaders.
- Great rewards and recognition programs - spiffs incentives on every success
- A young, challenging, rewarding and fun working environment!